In 2016, I left one of the world’s largest market research firms to start PeopleFish. Since then, we’ve partnered with more than 250 companies and surveyed more than 1 million consumers.
I’ve consulted on market research projects for brands like P&G, Getaround, Axios, MIT, Stanford, and the USDA. I speak and write on consumer surveys and market research. My work has been featured at Startup Grind, FEE, the Mises Institute and First Things.
When I’m not designing surveys or working with startups, I’m playing with my kids, tinkering with side-projects, and exploring North Florida beaches.
TOOLS: WordPress, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Zapier, Instapage, SurveyGizmo, Qualtrics, Lucid
SKILLS: Market Research (Demand Modeling, Concept Validation, WTP Discovery), Copywriting, Sales, Negotiating, Landing Page Design
- Optimism is Not a Choice—It’s an Obligation (BeYourself, 2018)
- Net Neutrality: Government Can’t Know the “Correct” Price for Internet Service (Mises, 2017)
- Public Accommodation and Social Engineering (Mises Institute, 2014)
- Is Religious Adherence Bad for the Economy? (First Things, 2014)
- Even the Feds Admit Minimum Wages Cause Unemployment (Mises Institute, 2014)
- Risky Business: When Numbers Mislead (Foundation for Economic Education, 2014)
- Waging War on Work (Mises Institute, 2013)