I’m an entrepreneur & market researcher.
When I’m not designing surveys or working with startups, I’m playing with my kids, tinkering with side-projects, and exploring North Florida beaches.
CONSULTING: Alexander Mann, Bissell, Getaround, Grove City College, MIT, Procter & Gamble, SpaceX, Stanford, State Department, USDA
TOOLS: WordPress, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Zapier, Instapage, SurveyGizmo, Qualtrics, Lucid
SKILLS: Market Research (Demand Modeling, Concept Validation, WTP Discovery), Copywriting, Sales, Negotiating, Landing Page Design
- My Fundamental Argument Against Socialism (2020)
- Optimism is Not a Choice—It’s an Obligation (BeYourself, 2018)
- Net Neutrality: Gov Can’t Know the “Correct” Price for ISP (Mises, 2017)
- Public Accommodation and Social Engineering (Mises, 2014)
- Is Religious Adherence Bad for the Economy? (First Things, 2014)
- Even the Feds Admit Minimum Wages Cause Unemployment (Mises, 2014)
- Risky Business: When Numbers Mislead (FEE, 2014)
- Waging War on Work (Mises, 2013)