I’m an entrepreneur & market researcher from Jacksonville, FL.
In 2016, I founded PeopleFish. Since then, we’ve surveyed more than 1 million consumers on behalf of more than 500 clients. I’m passionate about startups, marketing, and asking the perfect questions to better understand the world.
When I’m not designing surveys or working with startups, I’m outside with my kids, playing piano, tinkering with side-projects, and exploring North Florida beaches.
CONSULTING: Alexander Mann, Bissell, Getaround, Grove City College, MIT, Procter & Gamble, SpaceX, Stanford, State Department, USDA
TOOLS: WordPress, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Zapier, Instapage, SurveyGizmo, Qualtrics, Lucid
SKILLS: Market Research (Demand Modeling, Concept Validation, WTP Discovery), Copywriting, Sales, Negotiating, Landing Page Design
- My Fundamental Argument Against Socialism (2020)
- Optimism is Not a Choice—It’s an Obligation (BeYourself, 2018)
- Net Neutrality: Gov Can’t Know the “Correct” Price for ISP (Mises, 2017)
- Public Accommodation and Social Engineering (Mises, 2014)
- Is Religious Adherence Bad for the Economy? (First Things, 2014)
- Even the Feds Admit Minimum Wages Cause Unemployment (Mises, 2014)
- Risky Business: When Numbers Mislead (FEE, 2014)
- Waging War on Work (Mises, 2013)