In 2016, I left one of the world’s largest market research firms to start PeopleFish. Since then, we’ve partnered with more than 200 startups and surveyed more than 400,000 consumers.
My team has consulted on survey market research projects for companies like P&G, Bissell, Getaround, Axios, MIT and Stanford. I speak and write on consumer surveys and market research. I’ve been featured at Startup Grind, FEE, the Mises Institute and First Things.
When I’m not designing surveys or working with startups, I’m playing with my kids, tinkering with WordPress, and exploring North Florida beaches.
- RR Reno on Death’s Dominion
- My Fundamental Argument Against Socialism
- How sentimentalism steals from your happiness
- Politics and Nutty People
- What is Kanye doing?
- Borg on the three meanings of “faith”
- Another Marcus Borg selection
- Marcus Borg: What is God?
- Fatherhood as antidote
- Sarah Coakley on how religions compare
- A very good, relevant question (and answer) for modern people
- Scruton on wanting the right things
- Economics and the USWNT
- My last week, plus a cool trick
- Me on Upwork in Entrepreneur’s Handbook