I’m Nick—a market research strategist and founder of PeopleFish. I help entrepreneurs and innovators use survey technology to understand their target market.
My writing on market research, economics, technology, finance and religion has been featured at Startup Grind, the Foundation for Economic Education, the American Enterprise Institute, the Mises Institute and First Things. My current projects include:
- PeopleFish (market research for startups)
- Haven Insights (my market research consulting firm)
- How to Conduct a Market Research Survey (my market research course)
- Survey Says (my fun, bi-weekly poll series)
I studied Austrian economics at Grove City College (BA) and George Mason University (MA). I live in Jacksonville, FL with my wife and two kids.
- Risky Business: When Numbers Mislead (FEE, 2014)
- How to Conduct a Market Research Survey for Your Startup Idea (Startup Grind, 2017)
- Public Accommodation and Social Engineering (Mises, 2014)
- What does Market Research for a Startup Actually Look Like? (Startup Grind, 2017)
- Is Religious Adherence Bad for the Economy? (First Things, 2013)
- Optimism is Not a Choice—It’s an Obligation (Be Yourself, 2018)