I recommend all books, essays, apps and other items on this page, based on my personal experience with them.
- Human Action: Every attempt to study economics should include a thorough examination of this book.
- Economics in One Lesson: This book reduces the whole teaching of economics to a few principles and explains them in ways that you will never forget.
Boosting your productivity
- Getting Things Done: A work-life balance system that boosts my productivity and reduces my stress.
- Google Keep: Intuitive digital post-it notes that you can’t misplace.
Advance your career
- LinkedIn.com/alumni: See all your college classmates by region, industry and skills. These connections can be invaluable.
- Upwork: Turn your skills into a part-time, your-terms job. Or hire someone within minutes to do what you can’t.
Get ahead of the curve
- WordPress: Free, easy-to-use, open-source website creation tool. It’s the future of online publishing—content that is 100% yours, both aesthetically and legally.
People who inspire me
- Kyle Maynard: A congenital amputee who once bear-crawled 19,340 feet up Mt. Kilimanjaro. I met him in 2014.